Monday, November 11, 2013

Untitled.

It's late and I woke up in the woods again. The night was frigid and quite. I felt her eyes on me. I was being watched not from a near distance but what felt like a different life time. My heart was beating so loud and fast I couldn't hear my self think or even process how I got here. With in seconds my entire human life flashed before my eyes. This is the moment I died. I felt my soul leave my body. As I looked up there it was, one star in the dark sky as bright as the moon and in that moment I knew. I'm not sure how I got here but that was relevant because this is were I was meant to be. It was the end of an ordinary life and the beginning of an extraordinary tale. 

My human name was Troy but my ture name is Reagan and I am a mystic which is what humans call a mutant... 

No comments:

Post a Comment