Thursday, December 19, 2013

New Character...

I have a reocurring nightmare about a big dog attacking me. I feel its hot breath on my neck and before I can turn aroud my heart stops, that's when I wake up. Every night it's the same thing and my clock reads the same hour, the same minutes. Tonight I woke up and it was different. Everything was the same but I just felt different. As I washed my face, I saw it. There it was. A mark, on my neck. Some kind of birth mark, only I've never had a birth mark. In the 18 years I have been alive there has never been a single mark on me. Not a mole, not a skin tag, not a freckle, not a spot. little did I know it was an eighteenth birthday present from my real parents whom I've never met. My name is Nixon I am an 18 year old from small town Virginia and I come from the oldest blood line of likins. 


No comments:

Post a Comment